Customer Forum

1. Aid in Social Selling with "Playlists" / Blog pages

What if you could assemble quick playlists from your store (and other stores)...like a Top 5 albums, or Best Beats, or something like that. If you could create a little page, then share it via social networks (FB, TW, TUMBLR, G+, etc.) I think you could easily increase awareness and sales. I'm going to do this as a sales method on my own, but thought it could be a cool site feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Watch List

Sometimes I search for an album, and no one has it available for trade. I would like an options to put such albums on some sort of "Watch List" so that when the item is available for trade, I can offer albums for it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Artist Search: Missing assorted important functions

Thanks for the amazing service, I have just started using it and am a big fan already.
    I have noticed that when searching for discs from a specific artist, I am running into three specific issues that result in the search being not very customer friendly. They are all issues that I would hope to be very simple to implement on a programming level:
    1-When you search for a specific artist, the search results are littered with compilation albums that contain a single track from said artist. As a result, the results for real, full albums by that artist are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow samples to be sent over with trades

I have a very diverse collection so for example I get Jazz fan's looking for one CD out of my collection but I do not recognize anything in thier collection - therefore I ignore it. Yet I gotta figure that person could recommend a song or 5 from thier own collection to me based on what they want out of my collection.
    Allows me to find new artists - I would love that

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add pagination to the top of your Dashboard / Your Discs

Sometimes you just need to motor through and look for something specific. Numbers at the top (mirroring what is at the bottom) would save the trouble of having to scroll, then hit link, repeat.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Customer Forum

Categories