I suggest you ...

Allow Upload of Digitial Music Files

I see in the new web player the Add Music section. I would love to be able to upload my purchased digital music so Murfie can house my entire music library for streaming.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matt CookMatt Cook shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rob20rob20 commented  · 

Adding upload options makes so much sense. Using a postal carrier adds unnecessary expense for customers using the Murfie music service. A stupid loss of money for everyone but the carrier. Using a carrier slows down the process. Possible loss/ damage to cd's. Should have implemented this from the onset.

• DanielDaniel commented  · 

please how do i buy flac file from your shop?

• Andrzej FelsztukierAndrzej Felsztukier commented  · 

I have added some new CD's to download.Unfortunately my Murfie is still non workable. Even this old one which was downloaded in the past. What is going on people?

• Daniel BrownDaniel Brown commented  · 

Can you guys use Amazon Cloud Drive and Google Drive APIs to give people access to stream their Google and Amazon purchased music here in a single location?

• Kayla LiederbachAdminKayla Liederbach (Customer Support Guru, Murfie) commented  · 

Great idea Matt! And we totally agree. This is a feature we've discussed extensively, and we've been wanting to add it to our service. I'm not sure exactly when we will be able to add this, but it is indeed on our roadmap. Stay tuned!

Feedback and Knowledge Base