I suggest you ...

Combine Multiple Disc Albums

I just looked at a Billy Joel Ultimate Collection album, a total of 4 discs, unfortunately someone apparently bought the 3rd disc, leaving discs 1,2, and 4 in the store, but who would want to buy that?
The current system of listing discs separately is very non-intuitive and makes pricing and shopping much more difficult. Please find a way to make this experience more user friendly.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Beau Hebert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would like this. Let the seller decide which way to offer it. If the buyer only wants one disk of the set they could buy the whole set and then resell the disks they do not want to keep.

• Slamdog MultiMedia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

<p>If I submit a multi-disc set to be offered in my Murfie store, will the discs be listed for sale independently of one another by default?&nbsp; And if so, is there a way for me to override this default so that the discs are only offered as a complete set?&nbsp; I'd be very reluctant to have my 4-disc CSN set broken apart because another Murfie member bought discs 1 and 2, but left discs 3 and 4 in my store.&nbsp; The chances of me selling the remaining two discs are greatly diminished once the set is broken.&nbsp; I agree with Kumar and suggest that sellers have the option to list bundled sets.</p>

• jim maher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

<p>I disagree.&nbsp; I like the idea that I can buy one disc from a set.&nbsp; I already have discs 3 and 4 of Crosby Stills Nash so I need discs 1 and 2 only.&nbsp; Likewise for the BeeGees set.&nbsp; So I would suggest we keep things as they are regarding sets.&nbsp; Thanks, Jim M</p>

• matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

<p>Hi Beau,</p>
        <p>Thanks for the suggestion. We hear ya' and the concept of 'bundling' discs into sets is in our development queue.</p>
        <p>Please keep the feature requests coming!</p>
        <p>Best,<br />Matt<br />--<br />Co-Founder, Murfie</p>

Feedback and Knowledge Base