I suggest you ...

Player enhancements: online/offline playlists, repeat, shuffle, and Android Auto support

The players, both on the web and phone apps, needs basic CD player functionality. In particular, We need:

1) The ability to create and modify playlists that will show up between both phone app and web. This means they are backed up and won't be lost if we lose/replace/reset our phones.

2) Features like Repeat One, Repeat All, and Shuffle.

3) Android Auto functionality so the player can be used more easily and safely while driving. (I assume the same goes for the Apple equivalent.)

4) With #3, we need the ability to download an entire playlist to our phones with one click within the player. Not everyone had unlimited data, so if we can have the FLACs on our phones and a player that works better in newer cars, that would be amazing!

I've seen these requests in a few other ideas, but I'm putting them together because it creates a mobile package that would greatly enhance the quality of your service. It provides easier online and offline access that works in a mobile world.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)